Author's Kit - ACM Publication
- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format. View the guidelines and templates here, and please read the below instructions.
- Please be sure to use the correct Category and Subject Descriptor in your paper. See the above guidelines for instructions and visit http://www.acm.org/class/1998/ for more information.
- For invited papers, please add the line "(Invited Paper)" after the title of your paper.
- Your paper must be submitted in PDF format. A PDF creator can be downloaded for Windows here.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines set by ACM, could result in your paper not being included in the Proceedings CD.
- Please note that you will see this box at the bottom of the first page. This must remain in this location on your paper ie. at the bottom of the left column. This is the copyright and document/conference identification. Please, fill this bottom box in, using the following values:
* Conference name: WICON'08, November 17-19, 2008, Maui, Hawaii, USA.
* Copyright number: Copyright 2008 ICST 978-963-9799-36-3.
Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to 9 pages, including all figures, tables and references. Extra pages will incur additional charges on the registration pages.
Uploading Camera-Ready Papers and RegistrationPlease follow the link at http://www.wicon.org/upload.shtml to get instructions on uploading your camera-ready papers and registration.