Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at [Confy], and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see [Author's kit section]).
How do I submit a paper in Confy?
- Go to [Confy website]
- Login or sign up as new user
- Scroll the list of conferences open for submission
- Select WICON 2016
- Click the 'submit a paper' link and follow the instructions
- Papers should be in English.
- Regular papers should be up to 10 pages in length.
- Short papers should be up to 6 pages in length.
- Previously published work may not be submitted, nor may the work be concurrently submitted to any other conference or journal. Such papers will be rejected without review.
- The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines (see [Author's kit section]).
Instructions and Templates
Papers must be formatted using the SPRINGER Author's Kit. Detailed instructions and templates are [available].
POSTER AND DEMO SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
Authors are invited to submit their original work that has not previously been published or under review in any other venue. The paper submissions must follow the SPRINGER formatting guidelines on this website.
Paper submission. Papers should be submitted through EAI 'Confy' system at Confy, and have to comply with the SPRINGER format (see Author's kit section).
A 3-page extended abstract for a poster presentation should include: the description of the problem being addressed, its significance, the approach adopted, and key results.
A 3-page extended abstract/proposal for a demo should include: the scope and significance of the demo and the basic idea that it supports, equipment to be used for the demo, space and setup time needed, and additional facilities needed including power and Internet/wireless access.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice statement
EAI conferences are committed to upholding the highest standards of publication ethic and publication malpractices. All this Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement is based, in large part, on the [COPE][pe.1] (Committee on Publication Ethics). [Read more...][pe.2]